Carlton Packaging LLP (Registered in England and Wales OC380622) of Unit 2, Bedford Link Logistics Park, Bedford, MK43 9SS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your engagement with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Carlton Packaging LLP is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This notice applies to current and former suppliers and customers. This notice does not form part of any other contract to provide goods or services. We may update this notice at any time.
It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice, we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Data protection principles.
We will comply with data protection law, and therefore, the information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about, and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely. The kind of information we hold about you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection.
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, personal email addresses, usernames or similar identifiers.
- Name of Employer or Organisation who you represent and job role or title.
- Information provided on any social media account, social media URL’s (such as LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Bank account, invoice, payment, or delivery address.
- Location of employment or workplace, if specified to be the delivery location.
- Additional personal data which may be required as delivery instructions to fulfil delivery.
- Compensation history, if applicable.
- CCTV footage if delivery occurs at one of our premises.
- Information about your use of our information and communications systems. How is your personal information collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.