Quality and Environment
Our aim is simple; in all our business activities we strive to reduce our environmental impact and that of all stakeholders.
We don’t stand still. On-going investment in product innovation ensures we provide our clients with loads smarter product systems. Our goal is to reduce packaging waste in all supply chains in which we are included.
We achieve this through ingenious product innovation and smart service strategies focusing on your operation, to ensure your loads stay smarter.
Perhaps it’s a packaging waste report that you require? It’s all at our fingertips to ensure your operation stays loads smarter.
Why not give our trained sales team a call to discuss the environmental impact of your packaging operation? We’ll visit your operation and make recommendations, so that together we can reduce environmental impact.
Carlton Packaging LLP recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of it activities. To achieve this we will:
Establish sound environmental management by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations.
- The communities in which we operate.
- The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
CERTIFICATES & ACCREDITATION
Carlton Packaging was certified with the FSC® in March 2016. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) is an independent, not for profit, non government organisation established to support environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests.
For more information on FSC® please visit: http://www.fsc-uk.org/en-uk
ISO 14001: 2004
Carlton Packaging are accredited with ISO 14001: 2004. This standard is the most important standard within the ISO 14000 series. ISO 14001 specifies the requirements of an environmental management system (EMS). An EMS is a systemic approach to handling environmental issues within an organization. The ISO 14001 standard is based on the Plan-Check-Do-Review-Improve cycle.
ISO 9001: 2008
Carlton Packaging are accredited with ISO 9001: 2008. This looks at ‘Quality’ with an aim to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The standards are designed to ensure that companies meet the needs of their customers and stakeholders whilst meeting statutory and regulatory requirements. Over one million companies worldwide are independently certified making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world, encouraging best practice and improving business performance.