Packaging Service Plan (PSP)
PSP is a customer orientated consignment stock holding service. Stock is held on your premises at no charge. Regular stock takes are then conducted, either by our PSP team, or yourselves. We then deliver ‘top-up’ stock to predetermined stock levels, with an invoiced raised for only the products used.
This ensures you always have stock at your fingertips to prevent out of stock situations, however busy you are. What is not used is not charged! Some of the main benefits are:
- Reduced administration; the number of deliveries and corresponding paperwork is kept to a minimum.
- The back-up of specialist stock at our premises, which can then drip-feed into your operation in manageable quantities.
- The prevention of out of stock panic situations due to efficiently managed stock holding.
- No cost for the stock you are holding. You are only invoiced for the stock you have actually used.
- We’ll do the checking, then we’ll deliver – we’ll really manage your packaging allowing you to focus your resources on more critical issues.